We are looking for a Talent Acquisition (Senior/ Middle level) to join our Human Resources department and oversee our full-cycle recruiting. Talent Acquisition responsibilities include sourcing candidates through various channels, planning interview and selection procedures, and hosting or participating in career events. To be successful in this role, you should be able to develop long-term recruiting strategies and nurture trusting relationships with potential hires. Ultimately, you will create strong talent pipelines for our company’s current and future hiring needs.
- Coordinate with hiring managers and stakeholders to identify staffing needs
- Source potential candidates through online channels (e.g. social platforms and professional networks)
- Plan interview and selection procedures, including screening calls, assessments, and in-person interviews
- Assess candidate information, including resumes and contact details, using our Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
- Support employer branding initiatives
- Organize and attend job fairs and recruitment events
- Foster long-term relationships with past applicants and potential candidates
- Third-party relationship management
- 3+ years of work experience in Talent Acquisition or similar roles.
- Data-centric is a big PLUS
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- Familiarity with social media, resume databases, and professional networks (Linkedin, GitHub, StackOverflow …)
- Hands-on experience with full-cycle recruiting using various interview techniques and evaluation methods
- Knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems (ATSs)
- Product and entrepreneurship mindset
- Experienced working in high tech environment is a big plus
- Good headhunting skills are a big plus
- BSc in Human Resources Management or relevant fields
**You will fit this role if you:
- Have high integrity with a can-do attitude
- Take ownership of your tasks
- Have an open-minded and teamwork mindset
- Be a professional with mature manners
- Good at teamwork and also independently
- Willing to learn and share your experience and knowledge with others.
- Have a passion for Talent Acquisition
- Be able to work under the high pressure of the hi-tech environment.