Role’s impact & contribution
As the Business Analyst Lead you will be responsible for leading BA professionals and championing the BA Guild. You will be:
- Responsible for the business analysis process and practice within the HUB agile process.
- Embed and improve the BA process.
- Gather and analyse business requirements providing innovative solutions for IT systems.
- Coach and mentor the junior and senior BA to gather and analyse business requirements by applying the best practices.
- Be responsible for people management of all business analysts in the Hub
The Business Analyst Lead is required to maintain and build productive relationships with the following individuals:
- Business Analyst / Senior / Technical BA
- Business stakeholders and product owners.
- Solution Delivery Manager and Architects
- Delivery teams
- Other third parties
You will be expected to perform the following tasks in a manner consistent with Tyme’s Values and People Capabilities.
- Provide leadership in technical BA practices and mindset to all business analysts and senior roles in the HUB.
- Lead the BA practice and BA professionals in the HUB.
- Custodian of BA best practices and embedding these practices within the HUB “way of working” and with the BA professionals in the HUB.
- Design, roll-out, and embed the BA processes, practices, and documentation related to Agile and waterfall delivery.
- Complete project workstream deliverables including the quality control/sign-off for areas of accountability.
- Converts business needs into functional designs using knowledge of system capabilities, rules, and architecture.
- Analyse and document business/functional processes and requirements using standard analysis methodologies and tools.
- Identify project delivery issues and risks, assist with mitigation strategies, and escalate where necessary.
- Work closely with stakeholders and change management to identify impacts on business processes as a result of system or application changes.
- Provide support and participate in testing activities including unit testing, BA testing, and system testing.
- Provide ongoing assistance to support teams for functionality released into production.
- A least 5 years of experience in a BA role within the financial industry.
- At least 2 years of business process improvement experience
- Financial Services and Digital Industry Experience
- Software and solution delivery lifecycle experience
- Experience working on technology-enabled projects
- Understanding of BABOK® Knowledge Areas
- Excellent in English communication
- Relevant IT or business tertiary qualifications
- Recognised industry certifications
WHY YOU’LL LOVE WORKING HERE:
• Meal and parking allowance covered by the Company.
• Full benefits and salary rank during probation.
• Insurances such as Vietnamese labor law and premium health care for you and your family.
• SMART goals and clear career opportunities (technical seminar, conference, and career talk) – we focus on your development.
• Values-driven, international working environment, and agile culture.
• Overseas travel opportunities for training and working related.
• Internal Hackathons and company events (team building, coffee run, blue card, etc.).
• 13th-month salary and performance bonus.
• 15-day annual + 3-day sick leave per year from the Company.
• Work-life balance 40-hr per week from Mon to Fri.
Please email a cover letter and resume to [email protected] for positions in Vietnam, indicating the role you are applying for in the subject line.