- Design, develop and maintain new data pipeline architecture to support multiple purpose from Analytics, Data Warehouse and Machine Learning.
- Identify, review and re-design data infrastructure to improve data acquisition, data processing and data visualization processes.
- Manipulate and analyze complex data sets on different and data sources (databases, data marts, backup,…) to meet business requirements.
- Design and build analytics tools to provide real-time and non-real time insights into customers origination, operation and systems executions.
- Collaborate with Product Owner, Feature Team and Data Team to define indicators for a meaningful data visualization and data ETL processes.
- Ensure data security and data governance with proper tools and techniques
- Good experience in SQL with complex queries on various database management systems.
- Experience building data pipeline for big data analytics.
- A data practitioner with good data institution and initiatives on structured and unstructured data sets.
- Practical Root-Cause-Analysis skills to analyze business problems and propose actionable solutions.
- Experience with data processing tools: Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, etc.
- Experience with data processing languages: Python, Java, Scala.
- Good English communication skills, both written and oral.
Why You’ll Love Working Here
At TYME Global opportunities are here for the taking. If want to be part of our purpose and live and lead through our values, we can offer exciting development opportunities through expanded lateral roles, stretch assignments or people leadership.
Some of our benefits:
- Meal and parking allowance covered by company.
- Full benefits and salary rank during probation.
- Insurances as Vietnamese labor law and premium health care for you and your family.
- SMART goals and clear career opportunities (technical seminar, conference and career talk) – we focus on your development.
- Values driven, international working environment and agile culture.
- Overseas travel opportunities for training and working related.
- Internal Hackathons and company’s events (team building, coffee run, blue card…)
- 13th-month salary and performance bonus.
- 15-day annual + 3-day sick leave per year from company.
- Work-life balance 40-hr per week from Mon to Fri.
Please email a cover letter and resume to [email protected] for positions in Vietnam, indicating the role you are applying for in the subject line.