UX Writer (Vietnam/Philippines)
What we’re looking for:
We’re launching a digital bank in the Philippines and we’re looking for a UX writer with regional context – a strong communicator who really understands the market; the way people talk to each other; and the kind of language that they might like to see from their bank.
The role in a nutshell
You’ll work together with UX designers, product owners and other key stakeholders under the guidance of the Lead UX Writer and Head of Design to help create a clear and meaningful conversation between our customers and our digital products. Your skills will be needed most when it comes to labelling, information architecture, UI copy, error handling, alerts, product comms and help/FAQ content.
- Helping to forge a style and voice for the brand that makes our customers feel safe and understood.
- Ensuring that all product messaging – from in-flow microcopy to notifications – is clear, accurate, useful and true to the brand.
- Collaborating with UX designers to create ergonomic and easy to navigate flows across different features, platforms and channels.
- Helping to ensure consistency in messaging across channels by teaming up with other sources of content in the organisation (such as the marketing and legal teams.)
- Reviewing data to understand customer behaviour and adapt messaging accordingly.
- Reviewing product messaging before it goes live.
Here’s what the ideal candidate will have:
- 2+ years’ experience writing for digital products in the Philippines market.
- A background in UX/product writing, content design or digital copywriting and a portfolio of work to back it up.
- A good understanding of design systems, including Material Design and Human Interface Design and the role of great writing within those systems.
- Demonstrable experience collaborating with different teams across countries and time zones.
- The ability to present and defend your UX writing decisions.
- Familiarity with information architecture.
You’ll love working with us if you are:
- Passionate about HR, Branding & Engagement and technology
- Independent but also a good team player
- Comfortable with high degree of ambiguity
- Focused on usability and speed
- Keen on presenting your ideas to your peers and managementAt TYME Global opportunities are here for the taking. If want to be part of our purpose and live and lead through our values, we can offer exciting development opportunities through expanded lateral roles, stretch assignments or people leadership.
Some of our benefits:
- Meal and parking allowance covered by company.
- Full benefits and salary rank during probation.
- Insurances as Vietnamese labor law and premium health care for you and your family.
- SMART goals and clear career opportunities (technical seminar, conference and career talk) – we focus on your development.
- Values driven, international working environment and agile culture.
- Overseas travel opportunities for training and working related.
- Internal Hackathons and company’s events (team building, coffee run, blue card…)
- 13th-month salary and performance bonus.
- 15-day annual + 3-day sick leave per year from company.
- Work-life balance 40-hr per week from Mon to Fri.
Please email a cover letter and resume to [email protected] for positions in Vietnam, indicating the role you are applying for in the subject line.