IT Internal Control Officer
Location: Ho Chi Minh City – Vietnam
Report to: Senior Officer – IT Service Delivery & Property
About The Role:
- Executes and maintains IT internal controls over processes in compliance with company standards.
- Monitors and troubleshoot together with Cyber security team in threat detections.
- Oversees IT operational potential risks to deploy controls in-place appropriately.
- Plans and executes remediations for risk findings.
- Assists IT service delivery team on day to day works.
- Monitorand troubleshoot with line manager and cyber security team or vendor on threat protection and cyber-attacks.
- Implements robot changes in accordance with cyber security advice.
- Maintains and support SSO and MFA login failures to ensure system working as expected and secured.
- Implements system integration with AD to centralize user access identification.
- Monitors and troubleshoots with cyber team for all security alerts where requires taking some actions for removals of downloads and illegal installations from staff.
- Monitors and investigates phishing emails reported from staff if it is required to block url/domain and/or email of sender.
- Maintains security policy up to date to make sure hardening policy applied strictly on MacOS and Windows Devices as well as logon policy standard.
- Monitors and troubleshoot all network issues to make sure availability and reliability with 99.5% of performance.
- Investigates and works with end users to resolve any security breaks what would be escalated to cyber security team for technical issues if requires.
- Supports business to execute business continuity plan with schedule yearly then collects survey feedback for any improvements that requires
- Assists line manager to build and apply auto configurations for device onboarding through desktop central system.
- Monitors and resolve any misconfiguration standards when receiving notifications.
- Monitors and troubleshoots all failed/missed updates from weekly patching reports.
- Monitors and works with cyber security team when receiving emergency update advice
- Assists line manager to deploy all security features where requires.
- Reports monthly on device compliant status.
- Maintains user matrix with roles and system access together with engineering head advice that requires to review and update yearly.
- Processes quarterly access review and update with line managers and system owners.
- Works together with cyber security team to conduct IT internal Pentest with vendor then schedules with line manage to remediate for any findings with high or medium potential risks.
- Monitors and reports on protection of data lost through outbound email rules as well as hard disk encryption for compliance.
- Major in Computer of Science or equivalent.
- Minimum three years of experience working in related areas including software installation, policy deployment, patch updates and troubleshooting in Windows & MacOS environment.
- GoodEnglish reading & writing skills
You’ll love working with us if you are:
- Passionate about HR, Branding & Engagement and technology
- Independent but also a good team player
- Comfortable with high degree of ambiguity
- Focused on usability and speed
- Keen on presenting your ideas to your peers and management
At TYME Global opportunities are here for the taking. If want to be part of our purpose and live and lead through our values, we can offer exciting development opportunities through expanded lateral roles, stretch assignments or people leadership.
Some of our benefits:
- Meal and parking allowance covered by company.
- Full benefits and salary rank during probation.
- Insurances as Vietnamese labor law and premium health care for you and your family.
- SMART goals and clear career opportunities (technical seminar, conference and career talk) – we focus on your development.
- Values driven, international working environment and agile culture.
- Overseas travel opportunities for training and working related.
- Internal Hackathons and company’s events (team building, coffee run, blue card…)
- 13th-month salary and performance bonus.
- 15-day annual + 3-day sick leave per year from company.
- Work-life balance 40-hr per week from Mon to Fri.
Please email a cover letter and resume to [email protected] for positions in Vietnam, indicating the role you are applying for in the subject line.