Your role as the Junior/Mid-level Platform Engineer will be responsible for the implementation of tools and processes which enable rapid development and deployment of software. Your mission is to embrace continuous integration/deployment in a delivery pipeline that will perform automated quality checks, deploy cloud infrastructure and applications quickly, and provide operational tooling and metrics that can be consumed by development teams. To be successful, you will have a blend of development experience and operational experience that provides a good understanding of the developers you are working with, while also balancing critical systems uptime.
In this role you’ll get:
- Learn from the experts
- Understand different OS concepts in Linux (process management, networking, I/O management, virtualization)
- Know what is and how to setup a reverse proxy, forward proxy, caching server, load balancer, web server ….
- Learn to live in the Terminal
- Learn what is CI / CD and the principles behind it
- Learn an automation tool (Ansible / Packer / …)
- Learn Infrastructure as Code (Terraform / CDK)
- Learn AWS basic (self-paced lab)
- Run a build a small project using the CI tool
- Create a CICD pipeline for an automation work
- Build/maintain a microservice
- Monitor and respond to platform incidents, then troubleshoot and escalate if needed
- Understand and follow current process, operation standards and compliance constraints.
- Attend patching
- Manage API Gateway (WSO2/AWS) & [email protected] (Nginx/Envoy) platform
- On day one we’ll expect you to…
- Have 2+ years as developers, preferably back-end engineers, in any of the following programming languages: Java / NodeJS / Python
- Understand about SDLC and engineering practices: code branching, code versioning, clean code principles, SOLID principles, …
- Curious about new technology / framework
- Good skills in English and the ability to communicate effectively with business and technical teams.
Added bonuses you have…
- AWS certificates in any level (Practitioner / Associate / Professional)
Team Culture and What we’re offering:
- Show some personality specific to your team that is in line with your company’s brand voice and leadership style.
- T-shape career-path development
- Experience on operation procedures in conventional industries (banking) following modern principles (Agile)
- Ability to build & operate the digital banking platform from the ground up.
Why You’ll Love Working Here
At TYME Global opportunities are here for the taking. If want to be part of our purpose and live and lead through our values, we can offer exciting development opportunities through expanded lateral roles, stretch assignments or people leadership.
Some of our benefits:
- Meal and parking allowance covered by company.
- Full benefits and salary rank during probation.
- Insurances as Vietnamese labor law and premium health care for you and your family.
- SMART goals and clear career opportunities (technical seminar, conference and career talk) – we focus on your development.
- Values driven, international working environment and agile culture.
- Overseas travel opportunities for training and working related.
- Internal Hackathons and company’s events (team building, coffee run, blue card…)
- 13th-month salary and performance bonus.
- 15-day annual + 3-day sick leave per year from company.
- Work-life balance 40-hr per week from Mon to Fri.
Please email a cover letter and resume to [email protected] for positions in Vietnam, indicating the role you are applying for in the subject line.