Employer Branding Executive
About the role
One core element Tyme’s growth strategy is to be a leading employer that attracts, cultivates and retains top talents. To date, we have scaled and achieved business growth through effective high-volume recruitment, creating an unparalleled candidate experience, and building a team of high capability and engaged employees that enable our exceptional culture.
As an Employer Branding Executive, you will be an important ambassador of the team to help increase Tyme brand awareness and raise the chance to get successful hires for our high growing team.
- Plan, execute and optimise employer branding strategies, initiatives and campaigns on both online and offline channels
- Communicate requirements and timelines to internal and external stakeholders, and facilitate the smooth execution of employer branding events
- Drive continual optimisation of employer branding and communication initiatives by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data / metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
- Identify and build on potential partnership opportunities to enhance our employer brand and relationships with external partners such as universities, associations and communities to establish a talent network and talent community and maintain strong relationships with potential candidates, high student profiles & influencers.
- Plan and manage the budget for employer branding activities
- Partner & participate in employer engagment & recruitment activities and activities that impact the candidates, employee, communities experience.
- Partner with HR, TA, Engagement and hiring managers to develop sourcing strategies and identify talent pipelines for current and future hiring needs;
- Provide administrative support to leadership.
- Experienced hands-on experience in Employer Branding or Talent Acquisition/HR, Marketing (IT industry is preferable)
- Have knowledge of employer branding strategies, recruitment marketing tools, and channels;
- Experience in copywriting, content writing, event organizing skills and able to deliver creative digital content i.e. article, image and video is a strong plus
- Excellent communication, time management & strong interpersonal skills, and ability to work with people across- team, locations, cultures and levels within the company in both Vietnamese & English.
- Self-motivated and able to work both independently as well as part of a team in fast-paced environment with multiple projects, tight deadlines and changing priorities
- Good presentation, public speaking and reporting skills.
- Detailed oriented energetic, proactive, innovative and always willing to learn.
You’ll love working with us if you are:
- Passionate about HR, Branding & Engagement and technology
- Independent but also a good team player
- Comfortable with high degree of ambiguity
- Focused on usability and speed
- Keen on presenting your ideas to your peers and management
At TYME Global opportunities are here for the taking. If want to be part of our purpose and live and lead through our values, we can offer exciting development opportunities through expanded lateral roles, stretch assignments or people leadership.
Some of our benefits:
- Meal and parking allowance covered by company.
- Full benefits and salary rank during probation.
- Insurances as Vietnamese labor law and premium health care for you and your family.
- SMART goals and clear career opportunities (technical seminar, conference and career talk) – we focus on your development.
- Values driven, international working environment and agile culture.
- Overseas travel opportunities for training and working related.
- Internal Hackathons and company’s events (team building, coffee run, blue card…)
- 13th-month salary and performance bonus.
- 15-day annual + 3-day sick leave per year from company.
- Work-life balance 40-hr per week from Mon to Fri.
Please send your CV to [email protected] – Thank you