Employee Engagement Associate/Executive
About the role
One core element Tyme’s growth strategy is to be a leading employer that attracts, cultivates and retains top talents. To date, we have scaled and achieved business growth through effective high-volume recruitment, creating an unparalleled candidate experience, and building a team of high capability and engaged employees that enable our exceptional culture.
As a Employee Engagement Associate/Executive you will be responsible to maximize employee engagement across the employee lifecycle. This will include implementing culture activities and improvement initiatives leveraging employee feedback channels as a source of data. You will have the unique opportunity to play an integral part in linking, translating and integrating People Operations work and priorities, ensuring that the right culture attributes will drive high employee engagement in a rapidly scaling organisation.
- Enable the achievement of the Culture and Engagement strategy to maximize employee engagement across the entire employee lifecycle
- Implement strategy for developing talent, leadership and culture tied to the Tyme’s mission, vision and strategic direction.
- Assists with developing a culture of performance across the organization with effective goal setting, feedback, and performance management strategies
- Able to communicate and interact with, as well as support effective partnerships with internal teams, communities and stakeholders to successfully implement initiatives and drive improvements that will enhance employees engagement and motivation.
- Organize and coordinate employee events, team bonding activities, and other initiatives
- Participate, design and execute reward and recognition programs that will boost employees motivation
- Ensure values are represented in all people processes – from recruiting, to performance management, to learning and development, to recognition
- Track and report on engagement metrics to assess the outcome of engagement initiatives and activities, including both quantitative and qualitative measures of success.
- Run employee surveys, feedbacks, check ins, new employee orientation & onboarding
- Analyse data from feedback channels and come up with actionable insights and recommendations to enhance employee engagement
- Undergraduate degree or higher with solid academic performance
- Previous experience in employee engagement & experience, employer branding, or events management
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize, manage time, multi-task, and achieve results
- Experienced working in IT, fast pace and start-up environment
- Passionate about organizing events and initiatives to drive employee satisfaction and engagement
- Advanced relationship building skills
- High degree of emotional intelligence necessary for effective employee relations and organizational development.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) listening, and negotiation skills in both Vietnamese & English.
- Good presentation, public speaking and reporting skills.
- Able to work independently and in a team environment
- Detailed oriented, self-motivated, proactive, innovative and always willing to learn.
- Computer proficiency (Microsoft Office programs including Word, PowerPoint, Excel, & Outlook) and knowledge of and practical experience with HR systems
You’ll love working with us if you are:
- Passionate about HR, Branding & Engagement and technology
- Independent but also a good team player
- Comfortable with high degree of ambiguity
- Focused on usability and speed
- Keen on presenting your ideas to your peers and management
At TYME Global opportunities are here for the taking. If want to be part of our purpose and live and lead through our values, we can offer exciting development opportunities through expanded lateral roles, stretch assignments or people leadership.
Some of our benefits:
- Meal and parking allowance covered by company.
- Full benefits and salary rank during probation.
- Insurances as Vietnamese labor law and premium health care for you and your family.
- SMART goals and clear career opportunities (technical seminar, conference and career talk) – we focus on your development.
- Values driven, international working environment and agile culture.
- Overseas travel opportunities for training and working related.
- Internal Hackathons and company’s events (team building, coffee run, blue card…)
- 13th-month salary and performance bonus.
- 15-day annual + 3-day sick leave per year from company.
- Work-life balance 40-hr per week from Mon to Fri.
Please send your CV to [email protected] – Thank you