Location: Ho Chi Minh City
Industry: Fin-Tech (Neo bank)
TymeGlobal is the international arm of Tyme with operations in Hong Kong, Vietnam, South Africa, Philippines. We own the technology platform and intellectual property globally and collaborate with in-country partners to launch new digital banks. We’ve recently acquired a bank license in the Philippines, therefore we are planning to expand our teams currently based in Vietnam.
INTERNSHIP – UX/UI designer (Mobile)
This is a fantastic opportunity, for those who are at an initial stage of their career as UX/UI designers.
We are currently looking for two internship positions to be added to our International design team in Ho Chi Min City. Ideally, we would require someone with web design experience, any mobile experience would be a bonus. The internship will last 2/3 months. However, it can be extended or transformed in a permanent position.
YOUR BACKGROUND AND SKILL SESTS
- Good English speaking and written skills (mandatory)
- Basic knowledge of Figma or other designing tools
- Basic experience and interest in UX design, UI design, user research, wire-framing, prototyping.
- Must be enthusiastic and bring high-energy to the delivery team
- Collaborative mindset.
- ‘Just do it’ attitude – able to find a way to get things done.
- Must be Vietnam resident or valid work permit
- Salary: 5Ml per month (gross)
- Insurance: basic as required by law
- Parking Free for motorbike: covered by company.
- Meal: 730K / per month: covered by company
- Annual leave days: 15 days /year
- In-office free coffee
- Friday happy hour (food, drinks and recreation)
- Team activities
- Yearly company’s trip
Why You’ll Love Working Here
Our goal is simple: to be the #1 digital technology team in Vietnam. We pride ourselves on being cutting edge and stretching the limits of all our personnel – whether you are a mobile engineer, in quality assurance or a technical lead architect in our team. Our engineering teams form a cohesive, collaborative and motivated community that delivers innovative solutions to our businesses in Asia and Africa.