Business Analyst Manager is responsible for leading a team of IT BA professionals and championing of the BA Guild. The BA Manager role will work closely with BAs, Architects, Delivery Manager, Delivery Team, Business stakeholders and product owners to drive business analysis process and practice improvements. In addition, the BA Manager will be responsible for performance reviews, development planning, coaching and training in the BA community.
You will bring a passion for meeting the needs of individuals and businesses through a range of banking products as well as a deep understanding of the benefits that technology can bring to customers’ daily lives.
More specifically your main duties will include:
- Lead the BA practices and BA professionals in the HUB
- Custodian of BA best practices and processes in alignment with the HUB ‘way of working’ and embed these practices with BAs in the HUB
- Provide on-going support for BA in project teams where necessary to improve BA activities and the quality of business analysis deliverables.
- Plan and closely monitor business analysis activities of all BAs in the HUB
- Ensure both business and system requirements are well analysed, modeled and documented
- Assist project teams in prioritizing, balancing and managing BA works to ensure sufficient requirements ready for delivery
- Identify project delivery issues and risks, assist with mitigation strategies, and escalate where necessary
- Work closely with stakeholders and change management to identify impacts to business processes as a result of system or application changes
- Evaluate effectiveness of solution delivery (SDLC) tools, processes and methodologies, and make recommendations for continuous improvement
- Liaise and collaborate with external suppliers as required.
- Coaching and training programs for the BA in the HUB.
- Established an active BA community within the HUB.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
To be successful, you will need to possess these essential skills / experiences:
- More than 6 years’ experience in a BA role with minimum 3 years’ leading BA Team.
- Experience working in an Agile delivery environment as a Business Analyst or Product Owner
- Familiar with full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Fully understand of Knowledge Areas in BABOK®
- Demonstrated ability to analyze, model and communicate complex business requirements
- Proven ability to deal with ambiguous situations
- Experienced in building best practices, initiating and successfully managing business process improvement initiatives to completion
- Experienced in innovative customer experiences, customer engagement and product development
- Passionate about technology
- Independent but also a team player
- Comfortable with high degree of ambiguity
- Focused on usability and speed
- Keen on presenting your ideas to your peers and management
We pride ourselves on being cutting edge and stretching the limits of all our personnel – whether you are a mobile engineer, in quality assurance or a technical lead architect in our team. Our engineering teams form a cohesive, collaborative and motivated community that delivers innovative solutions to our businesses in Asia and Africa.
At TYME Global opportunities are here for the taking. If want to be part of our purpose and live and lead through our values, we can offer exciting development opportunities through expanded lateral roles, stretch assignments or people leadership.
Some of our benefits:
- Meal and parking allowance covered by company.
- Full benefits and salary rank during probation.
- Insurances as Vietnamese labor law and premium health care for you and your family.
- SMART goals and clear career opportunities (technical seminar, conference and career talk) – we focus on your development.
- Values driven, international working environment and agile culture.
- Overseas travel opportunities for training and working related.
- Internal Hackathons and company’s events (team building, coffee run, blue card…)
- 13th-month salary and performance bonus.
- 15-day annual + 3-day sick leave per year from company.
- Work-life balance 40-hr per week from Mon to Fri.