We are looking for Senior Automation QA engineer who will be key members of QA with knowledge in Automation testing for REST API, Mobile and Web UI testing.
- Evolve to build or enhance test automation frameworks, test environments and automated tests.
- Build up and maintain testing artifacts for our Products team.
- Work closely with everyone on Product team. Be involved in Agile activities such as iteration planning, requirements analysis, deployment process etc.
- Gather and understand new testing requirements to build up testing artifacts to support testing demand for products.
- Train and coach junior Automation QA engineers, support features team to update and maintain automation testing framework.
Your Skills and Experience
- 4-6 years experience in Automation testing for Web applications and Mobile applications and API testing.
- Experience in Selenium WebDriver, Appium, Rest Assured, PyTest, Cucumber.
- Strong skills with object-oriented and programming languages (Preferably: Java, Python).
- Deep Understanding of software development tools, including REST, Git, SQL, NoSQL….
- Experience to build up test automation framework.
- Experience in working with BDD (Behavior-Driven Development)
- Well communication skills & analytical ability
- Understanding of the terms of software testing and software development life cycle
- Experience of working in an Agile environment
- Flexibility and the ability to work effectively with internal and external clients
- Strong motivation, intellect. Resourcefulness, independence and energy
- Familiar with performance testing with tools: JMeter, …
- Experience working with CI/CD system (Teamcity / Jenkin)
- Have experiences in Domains about Finance / Banking is a plus
- Tertiary qualifications in IT or a related field
- Software development experiences
- Security testing experiences
Why You’ll Love Working Here
At TymeGlobal, opportunities are here for the taking. If want to be part of our purpose and live and lead through our values, we can offer exciting development opportunities through expanded lateral roles, stretch assignments or people leadership.
Some of our benefits:
- Meal and parking allowance covered by the company.
- Full benefits and salary rank during probation.
- Insurances as Vietnamese labor law and premium health care for you and your family.
- SMART goals and clear career opportunities (technical seminar, conference, and career talk) – we focus on your development.
- Values-driven, international working environment, and an agile culture.
- Overseas travel opportunities for training and working related.
- Internal Hackathons and company’s events (team building, coffee run, blue card…)
- 13th-month salary and performance bonus.
- 15-day annual + 3-day sick leave per year from the company.
- Work-life balance 40-hr per week from Mon to Fri.
Please email a cover letter and resume to [email protected] for positions in Vietnam, indicating the role you are applying for in the subject line.