We are seeking experienced Quality Assurance engineers, who will the take roles of driving up the quality of our Products in Scrum teams.
- Work closely with everyone on the project team. Be involved in Agile activities such as iteration planning, requirements analysis, deployment process, etc.
- Support to drive-up Quality of products, assure the quality of releases to Production
- Create appropriate testing artifacts (such as test strategy, test plan, test case, etc,…)
- Carry out all other testing activities such as Functional testing, Smoke test, Regression testing … and Exploratory testing as required by the project.
- Communicate status, risks, and issues to management and team members to prevent issues, risks, defects.
- Have opportunities to learn and practice Automation Testing, Performance Testing,… (Create, execute, and maintain automated test scripts in the designed framework).
Your Skills and Experience
- 2-4 years experience in QA / Testing, preferably in Finance / Banking.
- Experiences in software testing for Web Application, Mobile Application (iOS and Android).
- Experiences for API testing (Restful API, SOAP API, …. with Postman, SOAPUI, ..)
- Friendly with Database queries, experience with SQL, NoSQL.
- Familiar with Issue/ Test management tools: Jira, Confluence, Test Rails, …
- Understand fundamental concepts of software testing – Testing Foundation (Functional and Non-functional testing, Adhoc Testing, Exploratory testing, …).
- Good communication and well collaboration with members of Agile team to drive up the Quality of the product.
- Competence in requirements analysis and testing.
- Experience in technical problem solving; root cause analysis; and data gathering, analysis, and reporting within a system.
- Able to communicate English well (write, read, speak and listen).
- Flexibility and the ability to work effectively with internal and external clients
- Strong motivation, intellect. Resourcefulness, independence and energy
- Tertiary qualifications in IT or a related field
- Knowledge/familiarity with object-oriented and programming languages (Java, Python).
- Software development experiences
- Performance testing experiences
- Security testing experiences
Why You’ll Love Working Here
At TYME Global opportunities are here for the taking. If want to be part of our purpose and live and lead through our values, we can offer exciting development opportunities through expanded lateral roles, stretch assignments or people leadership.
Some of our benefits:
- Meal and parking allowance covered by company.
- Full benefits and salary rank during probation.
- Insurances as Vietnamese labor law and premium health care for you and your family.
- SMART goals and clear career opportunities (technical seminar, conference and career talk) – we focus on your development.
- Values driven, international working environment and agile culture.
- Overseas travel opportunities for training and working related.
- Internal Hackathons and company’s events (team building, coffee run, blue card…)
- 13th-month salary and performance bonus.
- 15-day annual + 3-day sick leave per year from company.
- Work-life balance 40-hr per week from Mon to Fri.
Please email a cover letter and resume to [email protected] for positions in Vietnam, indicating the role you are applying for in the subject line.