We are seeking an experienced Automation Quality Assurance with knowledge in Automation testing for Web application, Mobile application, API testing.
- Evolve to build or enhance test automation frameworks, automated tests, and testing artifacts.
- Using automation framework to cover testing for Products in each release, and drive up the good quality products.
- Work closely with everyone on Product teams. Be involved in Agile activities such as iteration planning, requirements analysis, deployment process, etc.
- Gather and understand new testing requirements.
- Have opportunities to learn and practice to build up Testing artifacts and enhance the Automation Testing framework.
Your Skills and Experience
- 2-3 years experience in Automation testing for Web applications or Mobile applications or API testing.
- Experiences in Selenium WebDriver, Appium, Rest Assured, PyTest, Cucumber.
- Knowledge/familiarity with object-oriented and programming languages (Preferably: Java, Python).
- Experiences in basics of software development, including REST, Git, SQL, NoSQL.
- Experience in working with BDD (Behavior-Driven Development)
- Well communication skills & analytical ability
- Understanding of the basics of software testing and software development life cycle
- Experience of working in an Agile environment.
- Flexibility and the ability to work effectively with feature teams.
- Strong motivation, intellect. Resourcefulness, independence, and energy.
- Basic English Communication.
- Experiences in Behavior-Driven-Development design.
- Friendly with Linux command
- Performance testing experiences (JMeter).
- Security testing experiences
Why You’ll Love Working Here
At TYME Global opportunities are here for the taking. If want to be part of our purpose and live and lead through our values, we can offer exciting development opportunities through expanded lateral roles, stretch assignments or people leadership.
Some of our benefits:
- Meal and parking allowance covered by company.
- Full benefits and salary rank during probation.
- Insurances as Vietnamese labor law and premium health care for you and your family.
- SMART goals and clear career opportunities (technical seminar, conference and career talk) – we focus on your development.
- Values driven, international working environment and agile culture.
- Overseas travel opportunities for training and working related.
- Internal Hackathons and company’s events (team building, coffee run, blue card…)
- 13th-month salary and performance bonus.
- 15-day annual + 3-day sick leave per year from company.
- Work-life balance 40-hr per week from Mon to Fri.
Please email a cover letter and resume to [email protected] for positions in Vietnam, indicating the role you are applying for in the subject line.