Your role as the Mid/Senior DevOps Engineer will be responsible for the implementation of tools and processes which enable rapid development and deployment of software. Your mission is to embrace continuous integration/deployment in a delivery pipeline that will perform automated quality checks, deploy cloud infrastructure and applications quickly, and provide operational tooling and metrics that can be consumed by development teams. To be successful, you will have a blend of development experience and operational experience that provides a good understanding of the developers you are working with, while also balancing critical systems uptime.
- Automate everything to support a highly available and scalable platform for millions of users
- Contribute to developing continuous delivery, automation and build pipelines to create an excellent experience for developers and customers
- Identify and develop opportunities to improve our processes and tools for automation
- Learn new skills and help foster a continuous delivery and cloud first mindset
- Manage your day-to-day workload and requests using agile practices as part of a team and community
- Periodic after hours on-call support required with over-time
- Ability to travel occasionally (up to 10% of the year)
Your Skills and Experience
- 2+ years in similar role, responsible for one of the following areas: DevOps, Continuous Delivery and Automation practices.
- Strong knowledge of cloud-based platforms (Azure, AWS, Google) and ready to focus deeper on AWS and Serverless technologies
- Hands on knowledge of one or more of the following AWS CloudFormation, Kubernetes/ECS/EKS, Docker, Kafka/AWS Kinesis, Rancher/AWS Fargagte, Microservice architecture, automated deployment tools and management of containerized applications.
- Experience with continuous integration tools (such as Jenkins, TeamCity, AWS CodePipeline) or configuration management tools (such as Ansible, Chef, Puppet, AWS CloudFormation)
- Experience with Linux and writing programs using a high-level programming language (e.g. Java)
- Knowledge of networking, firewalls, load balancers etc.
- Good skills in English and the ability to communicate effectively with business and technical teams.
- AWS or Azure Certified DevOps Engineer is desirable.
- Passionate about technology
- Independent but also a team player
- Comfortable with high degree of ambiguity
- Focused on usability and speed
- Keen on presenting your ideas to your peers and management.
Why You’ll Love Working Here
At TYME Global opportunities are here for the taking. If want to be part of our purpose and live and lead through our values, we can offer exciting development opportunities through expanded lateral roles, stretch assignments or people leadership.
Some of our benefits:
- Meal and parking allowance covered by company.
- Full benefits and salary rank during probation.
- Insurances as Vietnamese labor law and premium health care for you and your family.
- SMART goals and clear career opportunities (technical seminar, conference and career talk) – we focus on your development.
- Values driven, international working environment and agile culture.
- Overseas travel opportunities for training and working related.
- Internal Hackathons and company’s events (team building, coffee run, blue card…)
- 13th-month salary and performance bonus.
- 15-day annual + 3-day sick leave per year from company.
- Work-life balance 40-hr per week from Mon to Fri.
Please email a cover letter and resume to [email protected] for positions in Vietnam, indicating the role you are applying for in the subject line.