Are you ready to take your career up a level? We are seeking a Security Engineer with driven technologist, strong technical and programming skills and proven problem-solving ability.
The selected candidate will be responsible for (a) review implementations for exploits and (b) developing automating security testing for our banking platform.
- Participate in design, implementation and testing of new security features and controls across products.
- Perform penetration tests and code reviews of banking platforms.
- Be able to conduct the advanced manual penetration tests.
- Ability to build tools and internal applications to discover, evaluate and mitigate security vulnerabilities during development and in production.
- Automate the security penetration testing cases/exploits and ensure they get deployed in a production environment.
- Validate and champion secure development practices to software engineers.
- Research and make recommendations to development team regarding security standard.
- Advancing your personal knowledge of information security to stay on the bleeding edge.
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems, or related field and/or 3+ years of equivalent work experience required.
- Experience in the Security planning, coordinating, executing, and reporting of tasks.
- Knowledge of the methods, processes, and procedures to execute penetration testing.
- Solid understanding of web application development.
- Experience reviewing source code (Java, React).
- Experience of cloud security (AWS).
- Knowledge of web application security principles with significant understanding of application security topics such as OWASP Top 10 and authentication infrastructure (SAML, OAUTH).
- Good communication skills with an ability to explain complex technical issues to non-technical business users.
- Holders of security related certifications like GWAPT/ OSCP, etc. will be an advantage.