The Cyber Security Architecture team provides security architecture contributions to enable the business to achieve its strategic outcomes. Each of the Cyber Security Architects is embedded within a platform (or allocated to multiple smaller platforms) enabling rapid and business-focused decision-making within risk appetite.
The role will require someone with both deep and broad specialist skills in at least two of the following security domains: Infrastructure & Network Security, Identity & Access Management, Information Protection, Cloud Security, and Application Security.
You will have excellent communication and presentation skills to support the development and communication of security strategy to both senior business stakeholders and a highly technical audience.
In this role you will have responsibility for:
- Providing cybersecurity architecture recommendations into your aligned Platform(s).
- Assisting your aligned Platform(s) in delivering to their business plan/reference architecture, helping them balance their needs of innovation, cyber risk, and their accountabilities to the IT Ecosystem
- Demonstrating application security architecture and providing advisory across multiple business work streams
- Contributing to cyber application development initiatives across strategic and major projects including the development of digital and virtual banking security controls
- Influencing the cybersecurity posture and providing detailed cyber solutions for initiatives
- Coach, mentor and collaborate with all cyber architects to facilitate growth towards technical and consultative leadership.
- Review and contribute to all reference architecture and Platform initiatives that impact or involve aligned Platform(s).
- Monitor emerging technologies, industry developments, directions, and best practices in the security field. Liaise with Group Cyber Architecture teams to leverage existing security solutions where applicable
Skills and experience we are looking for:
We are looking for a motivated and passionate individual who has at least 5 years’ experience in technology/IT-related positions. In addition, you will have:
- 5 years’ experience in a technology or Solution Architecture capacity, and/or
- 5 years direct experience with a cybersecurity discipline, such as Design, Risk, and Consultancy etc.
- Experience with security solutions design and architecture is a must
- Hands-on practical technical experience is essential for this role
- TOGAF 9 Certified and/or SABSA Certified is desirable
- CISSP-ISSAP Certified is also desirable
- Knowledge of Cloud technologies including AWS and Azure
- Experience with Open Source APIs, WS02 systems
- Integration and development of Core banking and payments systems Integration and development of key cybersecurity domain
- Bachelors and/or masters level qualifications in Computer Science, IT, business or Financial Services preferred
Other desired skills:
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Excellent problem solving
Please email a cover letter and resume to [email protected] for positions in Vietnam, indicating the role you are applying for in the subject line.