We are looking for a talented Senior Mobile Developer (iOS) who still does hands-on development to contribute in the development and execution of an innovative mobile banking solution in Asia. This will include the development of in-country and cross-border solutions across all facets of a mobile banking operation including customer experience and design, developing and implementing new products and services, process engineering and other functional deliverables. Risk management and technology innovation will be essential for your success.
You will be responsible for joining into one of our the feature teams, designing iOS architecture for large-scaled enterprise applications, building the core frameworks with high-quality and well-tested products. Join to community and sharing engineering practicing to our talent engineers who work in cross-functional delivery teams to design and build best-of-breed mobile solutions whilst maintaining necessary support for ongoing products.
Your duties will be to:
- Provide hands-on deeply technical development in mobile solution development – you will get your hands dirty.
- Develop the iOS ecosystem in the evolving mobile architecture framework and roadmap covering languages, tooling, patterns and delivery processes.
- Enhance our talent pool ensuring that our team’s skills and practices are leading edge and aligned to technology strategy.
- Developing solution architectures aligned with enterprise-wide standards to ensure successful implementation of technology solutions
- Custodian of design and engineering best practices; and technical app roadmaps.
Your Skills and Experience
- At least 4 years’ experience working in enterprise and digital domains.
- Minimum 3+ years’ experience in mobile – iOS native development with Swift.
- Strong experience in building Custom UI, Autolayout, Animations. Familiar with SwiftUI is a plus.
- Familiar with reactive framework likes RxSwift, Combine,…
- Familiar with Apple products and ecosystem is a must.
- Strong knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming, Functional Programming, Protocol Oriented Programming.
- Understanding of API, REST services and mobile security of articulating concepts in Architecture.
- Deeply understand the most trending iOS architectures nowadays.
- Update new trending technology frequently is a must.
- Willing to learn the new things is a plus.
- Familiar with Unit Tests, UI Automation Test frameworks is a plus.
- Having your own iOS products in the App Store is a plus.
- Having Android development skills with Java and Kotlin is a plus.
- Familiar with Agile practices, SOLID principles are a plus.
- High level of communications skills, including the demonstrated ability to solicit opinions, accept feedback.
- Knowledge of one or more automated test tools.
- Familiar with execution of continuous delivery and engineering practices.
- Experience in working across a number of technical domains with the ability to ‘deep dive’ where required and ensure correct solutions are implemented.
- Ability to translate technical talk to the business.
- Ability to deliver convincing presentations that provide significant insight and generate consensus and buy-in.